- Tory Burch TY 2003 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features an Oval shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The Tory Burch TY 2003 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: The Tory Burch Double-T logo is embedded into the temples
- These Tory Burch TY 2003 Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose, Square-Shape Face, Diamond-Shape Face.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer, Cool/Trendy.
- Tory Burch TY 2003 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.