- Prada PR16NV is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Square shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The Prada PR16NV Eyeglasses feature the following logo: The Prada logo is displayed on the temples
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Prada PR16NV Eyeglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose, Square-Shape Face, Diamond-Shape Face, Saddle Bridge.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic, Stylish Designer, Unique.