- Burberry BE3066 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Metal.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape.
- This model features a Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These sunglasses feature a mirror coating. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes in very sunny conditions.
- The sunglasses feature gradient tinted lenses – Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.
- Burberry BE3066 Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.